Lunching @ the Library: Utility Bill Clinic
Thursday, November 16, 2017
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Lemont Public Library
Add to Calendar
Take advantage of the Citizen's Utility Board traveling bill clinic. Bring copies of your gas, electric, and phone bills for a free analysis from one of our experts. We’ll show you:
- How to spot unnecessary charges on electric, natural gas and phone bills.
- Which energy efficiency programs and rebates can help.
- What to watch for when shopping around in the energy market.
- Your options when it comes to phone, TV, and internet.
Bring your lunch. Dessert and beverages provided.
Adult Services Department
(630) 257-6541 ext. 2
Register For Event
You must log in to register for this event.
- There was a problem in authenticating your card:
* Library Card Number:
Registration is closed
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Demco Software —